Tuning and Upgrades

 

We bring the expertise of building & preparing high performance race winning cars to get the best from your engine. Performance is not all about power, tourque & speed; braking, traction, handling and getting your engine to run cleaner & more efficiently are eqully important.

Engine De-Carbonising – Green Detox for your engine....

All engines in all vehicles regardless of the fuel type build up carbon deposits from combustion. Only 25% of fuel is actually converted to power the remaining 75% is wasted through heat, contaminant gases and carbon residues. Our method of Engine De-carbonising is chemical free and cleans the carbon deposits from point of combustion through to the catalytic converter. Making your engine run smoother & more efficiently giving improved performance and better fuel economy; More efficient fuel combustion, lower emissions. Click here for special offers   Contact us for more information

Engine Remapping - It's all about the software...

Majority of vehicles produced nowadays are fitted with an ECU for the management of the engine. The vehicle will be sold with the computer default settings which take into account the climate, fuel quality & other factors. A JJ Performance remap is software specific to your vehicle which increases the overall performance of your engine and achieves improved fuel economy for cars & vans, petrol or diesel. Click here for special offers   Contact us for more information

We supply only quality components from the best suppliers, expertly fitted to your vehicle...

Tyres & Exhausts:

Road & Race standard tyres from Nankang and a range of high quality performance stainless steel exhausts 

Handling Components

RedRanger suspension bushes - Gazz shocks – Bilstein suspension - Eibach springs - spacer kits & Much more

Wheels & Accessories

Wolfrace wheels - Team dynamics - Alloy wheels -  Dane wheels - TPI Locking wheel bolts and replacement bolts - corbeau seats - Luke racing harnesses

Roll Cages Fitted Bolted Or Welded 

Custom cages - Safety devices 

Braking

EBC Brakes - Brembo brake kits - Goodridge brake hoses - Much more

Engine Tuning

Remapping - Engine De-Carbonising - ITG Air filters - K&N Air filters - Piper stainless steel exhaust systems - Jetex exhausts - Remus sport exhausts - MoTec engine management systems - Evans waterless coolant - Silicon hose upgrades - Penrite Lubricants - Much more

Road, Race & Rally Preparation

We can prepare your car for road race rally and track days. Please call to discuss your requirements, or drop in for a coffee and chat. Call or email us



 
 
 


 

Back to Top
© Copyright 2018 JJ PerformanceWeb Design By Toolkit Websites